Virtual Observatory on Pedagogic Supervision and Self-evaluation of Schools (Observatório Virtual sobre Supervisão Pedagógica e Autoavaliação das Escolas)
The OVSPA main goals are:
- Support training processes according to the needs of schools/groupings
- Follow the development of projects taking place in schools/groupings, aiming innovation and practice transfer.
- Promote the peer review processes in pedagogic supervision in schools/groupings envisioning the teachers professional development.
- Create virtual communities of practice based on the analysis/reflection about educational practices
- Collaborate, according to the needs, in the self-evaluation processes of schools/groupings
The observatory is based at research centers LE@D (Universidade Aberta – UAb) and CEIS20 (Universidade de Coimbra – UC), and counts on the participation of the Condeixa-a-Nova School Group and Secondary School Du Bocage – Setúbal.
Financing: Universidade Aberta and Universidade de Coimbra
In the ambit of OBVSPA, on april 22nd of 2017, took place at the Faculdade de Psicologia e Ciências da Educação – Universidade de Coimbra, the I Colloquium on Pedagogical Supervision and Teaching Practice Follow Up ( I Colóquio sobre Supervisão Pedagógica e Acompanhamento da Prática Letiva), for Educators and Secondary School Teachers, education technicians and, for students enrolled un masters and doctoral programs. The II Colloquium will take place in 2019 at the Universidade Aberta.
The communication presented by the team at the “Encontro Ciência 2018” – organized by the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT) in July 2018 – regarding the OBVSPA may be consulted here .